Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hunter's birthday




So unfortunately, Hunter's birthday was kinda lame. As I was telling Melanie, I underestimated my four year old, thinking he wouldn't know the difference between a party with friends or just hanging out with the family. He definitely noticed. I felt so bad. All day he kept making references to the "party" and "everyone will be there". I felt absolutely awful. You can bet I will never underestimate my kids ever again. He was very excited about his Diego bike and Mason too. Mason likes to try to ride it, but he can't climb up. After his birthday, Ken took Hunter to spend some of the birthday money that was sent to him and he got a cool Black and Decker tool bench. It's pretty awesome. Who knows, maybe he'll grow up to be a carpenter and be handy like his grandpa (Ken Sr.) I'll get some video hopefully soon of him playing with the tools.

1 comment:

NICHOLE said...

Those are cute pics. Are those the cupcakes you made? They look good. Hunter still looked liked he had fun. At least he received an awesome present!!