Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dinner

Tonight we went out to dinner. It was well needed since Ken and I haven't seen too much of each other lately. I, of course, had an alcoholic beverage with my dinner and as we're driving home, Ken says hold on tight kids, mommy is drunk. Hunter is very impressionable these days and repeated Ken word for word. So, great, that is going to be one of Hunter's first memories I think, along with seeing me sleeping on the bathroom floor on Easter morning after a long night of drinking. I swear I don't have a problem!!
Not much else went on today. We went to Wal-mart for some stuff and I ended up getting Hunter a little racetrack and some balls for Mason and then Hunter wanted "flarp" (Mel, I know you know what that is) so I got it. (Partly for me though) and then they wanted lollipops and of course I let them. They are so cute, I just can't say no. We came home and fed Toka some crickets and now we are going to watch a movie. Good night.

2 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

Aw, my little Hunter. He's a boy after my own heart. Gotta love the flarp!!!!

NICHOLE said...

Hey! I'm glad you started a blog...I didn't know you had one! Anyways...you need to figure out how to post pictures. You know me and I pics...I love them. Can't wait till you get some up. Talk with you soon.