Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Catching up

It's been a while. There is not much going on in our lives right now. Ken is super busy with school. I can't believe it's almost finals time. Time sure does fly. We'll be home before we know it. For me, work is stupid as ever. I was thinking of looking for a new job, but I'm comfortable at Olive Garden. I'll just have to deal with the fact that "I'm not good enough for management" and go to school eventually. If we were living in Washington I could have started school already. The state of Massachusetts really sucks when it comes to aide for low income families. The holidays are coming up quickly. What are the family plans? I wish we could be there, but my bestest friend over here has invited us to spend Thanksgiving with her family and I am so grateful. I love her. They live in Rhode Island, so that will be another state to mark on the map. Well, I'm gonna eat some chocolate and then go to bed.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

We all wish you were going to be here for the holidays. I'm glad you found friends to spend the holidays with, though they'll never be as good as us,jk. We miss you so much. Love you guys.