Thursday, October 11, 2007

A message for Faith



I asked Hunter to make a little message for Faith. It definitely took a little coaxing to get him to say anything good, but I think he was a tad confused. Mason wanted to make a movie too. He is so cute lately singing little random songs, though, I gotta say, it was not so cute at midnight last night (when he had already been in bed for hours) . He was singing and yelling at the top of his lungs. If he couldn't sleep he didn't want Hunter to either.
We had a lightning storm tonight with the hardest rain I've ever seen. I tried to make a video, but I think it's too dark. Mason enjoyed watching and every time the lightning would flash he would clap his hands and giggle. It was so cute.



Ok, so I tried and the video turned out like crap, but you can hear how hard it's raining. Ken keeps telling me that I am a little video crazy and I'm wasting memory card space. Oh well. I like them.

4 comments:

saucysosville said...

I know the videos are for Faith but I love them. The boys are just so darn cute. ALso are you outside recording the rain or inside becuase it is so loud.

morgantyan said...

we are standing on the front porch

Melanie Kym said...

Okay, okay. Your point is well taken. I will try to keep up! I really hope you don't listen to your husband about the videos because I LOVE THEM!!!!! Mason's singing is absolutely precious. I'm still working on Faith, but for some reason she is refusing to even let me take a picture lately. She's sleeping now or I'd show her Hunter's video. I'm sure once she sees it we will have to comment again. Hopefully then she'll want to send one back!! Love ya!

NICHOLE said...

How adorable!! I am jealous Mason can sing a song! Tanner still only says single words!