Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Another warm Halloween


Oops, I forgot to rotate these. Sorry!!

Hunter is hoarding all the lollipops

So we got lucky with another fairly warm Halloween. It makes trick or treating so much more fun when you're not freezing. How funny that we are home now, it's 9 o'clock and all our family back home is probably just getting started. We were just about to leave the house to go trick or treating and Ken went outside to find a little boy had smashed all our pumpkins. What a little bastard. That was actually before we even had a single trick or treater. Well. Ken chased him off, but I'm sure he went around and destroyed more property. That's the price you pay for living in the ghetto. I sure wish we were around all the fam. I'm really jealous we weren't able to go to the Halloween party. Miss and love you all!!

1 comment:

saucysosville said...

Look at all that candy! I need to have a kid so they can go trick-or-treating and get me chocolate. Oh, ya David said this summer we can start trying, Woohoo!