Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Kids are funny


So not much went on today. We hung out at home while Ken was at school. Mason learned about flushing the toilet and sat in the bathroom with me while I got ready and continually flushed the toilet. As soon as the water would stop rushing, he would flush again. Over and over. Luckily we don't pay the water bill.
After work I came home to a little barking Hunter dog, who calls himself Abby, by the way. He had a belt tied around his waist and Ken was walking him around the living room. Hunter barked at the milk carton he had gotten from the fridge and I poured him a bowl and set it on the floor. He lapped it up and pawed at it. It was really funny. I took a funny picture. Wish you could see it. Thats all for the day. Not too exciting.

2 comments:

saucysosville said...

How funny that Hunter wants to be a dog. I can't believe you puored him milk in a bowl though and let him drink it from the floor.

Melanie Kym said...

I can totally believe that you would do that. You guys are such fun parents!!! And I have no doubt that your little "Abby" dog was muuuuuch cuter than ours!