Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just had some time

I have an opportunity to log on and unfortunately have nothing to say. I had to wake up ridiculously early (8:30) to go to a work meeting this morning. We are rolling out some new alcoholic drinks at work and for the meeting we sampled them all. That was kinda fun getting a little buzz at 9am. So I'm very upset because I talked with management about training for being a manager and they made it sound so promising and yesterday they told me that I need to go the extra mile and stand out above the rest if I want to train and that's pretty much crap. I don't know what more they want me to do, but now my feelings are hurt, cuz I know I'm a good worker. Whatever!! Ok, thats it for today. It's still too early for anything eventful.

5 comments:

NICHOLE said...

That is crap! You would make an awesome manager!! They probably don't want to hurt other people's feelings by making you manager...you know, since there probably are workers there that have been waiting years!!

Mindi said...

you think getting up at 8"30 is ridiculously early. I have to get up at 5:30 every morning to be to worl by 7, you're lucky.

Mindi said...

I was typing too fast, sorry, I meant to write work

saucysosville said...

I think you would make a great manager and they are full of crap. Also 8:30 is sleeping in for me, I wake up at 5 to be at work at 6am. Actually if I had to wake up at 8:30 on my day off I would be pissed.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.