Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Trying





I apologize for not getting this going sooner. I don't get much of a chance to get online seeing as we have only Ken's laptop. He's using it ALL THE TIME!!! So, update... on Friday my poor baby Hunter was somersaulting on the couch and cracked his head open on the coffee table. We took him in to the doctor and they had to give him 3 staples(not stitches) on the back of his head. The stuff they used to numb the wound did not take full effect and Hunter felt them staple his head closed. That was very sad, but he was so brave and he was singing songs and reading books in the room while we waited.
Saturday was uneventful as far as I can recall(I have a terrible memory)
Sunday we had a soccer game to go to, even though Hunter couldn't play. I love to watch all the other kids. We lost our game for the first time this season.
Yesterday, Monday, we stayed home all day. We have only one car now, cuz Ken's is broken. So we were stranded, but we made halloween m+m cookies and personal pizzas for dinner(not cookies for dinner). We took some cute pics. I sure wish I could get them on here.
OK, love you all. More to come soon, I hope.

4 comments:

saucysosville said...

Poor Hunter, He is a big boy though and handled it well.

Mindi said...

I cant believe they had to staple his head, how sad. Did he bleed a lot? I can't imagine dealing with something tlike that. love you guys.

morgantyan said...

It actually hardly bled at all. He just had 3 staples. I had to be the strong mommy so my boy would be brave.

Melanie Kym said...

I am just so glad that you finally posted something!! I'm going through withdrawals over here. Give Hunter (and Mason too) big kisses from me and Faith. Muah!!!