Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lost and Found

I took my wedding ring off late last night to make cinnamon rolls. I didn't want any dough getting in it. Oops, I forgot to put it back on and this morning it was missing. We asked Hunter. He was genuine and didn't know where it was so Ken searched the trash and there it was. That had Mason's name all over it. So from now on I'll just wear it no matter what I'm doing.


Yesterday I got a phone call from Dad, as most of you did also. He was curious about birth control and wanting to know my experiences with it. It was funny because he asked how old I was when I started taking the pill and the second I said fourteen, the phone cuts off. You can imagine how mortified I was at that moment, dialing over and over again to get him back on the line so I could explain myself. Ken said it was like a cingular commercial. It was quite funny.

3 comments:

saucysosville said...

I can't believe he hung up on you. Wow, I am sorry. I am glad you found your wedding ring. David would have been pissed if I lost mine.

Spokane Family Lawyer said...

No, he didn't hang up on me, the phone went dead. It was just a really bad time for that to happen.

morgantyan said...

no, Ken didn't say that, I did