Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch










I was so excited to find a pumpkin patch around here. We drove somewhat aimlessly, but found one in Connecticut. It wasn't as good as Green Bluff, but we had fun. There was a tractor hay ride and a corn and hay maze and a petting zoo. Hunter did not want to have his face painted, but I think that would have been so cute.
We went shopping the other day because we've been planning to get Hunter a bike for his birthday, so we all went to look and while Ken bought the bike and hid it in the car, I was shopping for other stuff. When we got back to the car, Hunter started to freak out "We forgot to borrow my Diego bike, oh no. " He was so upset. (He says borrow when he wants something from the store) It was really sad, but I know he'll be excited on his birthday. Hopefully we'll still have a little more sunshine so he can get some bikeriding in before winter starts.

3 comments:

Melanie Kym said...

I am soooooo jealous of your pumpkin patch pictures. They are much better than the ones I was able to get. I can't believe how many pumpkins they had there. The place we went didn't have near as many. They probably had more people than pumpkins there. The boys look absolutely adorable as usual. Love you all!!!!!

saucysosville said...

I am jealous becuase I want to go to a pumpkin patch. I asked David if we can go next weekend he said ya but not if its raining.

NICHOLE said...

I love all of your pics. I especially like the family pic. It is always hard to get everyone together for a family pic.