Monday, October 8, 2007

Catching up

I love this one, a rare peaceful moment
Carter and Reece
Dad and Helena
Meghan, Matt and Michelle
Carter, Reece and Mason
Nichole, Marshall and Bode at our family gathering in August
Hunter's team the "Allstars"
I know these are out of order, but oh well. This is us at Forest Park in Springfield feeding the ducks and geese. They walk right up to you and take it out of your hand. Crazy!!
Some nice guy offered to take a picture of us all. (He thought I was cute)
Mason at the soccer game
Hunter is playing hard
Hunter with his soccer buddies watching from the sidelines

2 comments:

saucysosville said...

Hunter is such a little stud in his soccer uniform. I can't believe how big he is getting, it makes me kinda sad.

Mindi said...

We miss you all so much, I loved that you were here over the summer, Keep up with all of the pics, they are great.