Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Halloween Party





A friend of mine from work had a Halloween party this past weekend. Lynanne and I went as Hooters Girls. Considering I already had the costume, it didn't cost us anything. It was funny watching all the guys reactions to our outfits. Keep in mind they usually see us in black slacks, button shirt and tie. These boys were in heaven. It was fun getting back in the uniform again. I put the Adam and Eve picture up (That is Dara and Jesse) because I just thought their costumes were so funny.

2 comments:

saucysosville said...

Looking good, I could never pull of a Hooters costume. I was a pirate but I didnt pay attention to costume size and I got a XL. It was two big but I made it work.

saucysosville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.