Monday, October 15, 2007

Snoring

It's 2 am and I can't sleep. At first, I thought I was a dork, cuz I had some work things on my mind, so I wrote an email to my managers. But now thats done and I still can't sleep. There's a good chance it may have something to do with Ken's ridiculously loud snoring, but who knows!!
Earlier when I was laying there my mind wandered to being young and when mom used to sing "Walk Tall, You're a Daughter" I really love that song. I got a little teary eyed just thinking about that and that I'll never have a daughter to sing that to. Do I want more kids? I don't know. Not right now. Maybe some day. My second egg donor recipients got pregnant!! 2 in a row, that's pretty good. I'm guessing that the first couple are gonna have a girl. I wonder if I'll find that out.
OK, gonna try to sleep now. Good night

3 comments:

saucysosville said...

David snores loud to sometimes and I just plug his nose, it really pisses him off becuase it wakes him up.

NICHOLE said...

Wow...that is the feeling I always have. I feel so sad when Marshall says "no more kids". I really want a daughter, it would mean the world to me. We are going to wait until summer to try again(well I still have some bribing to do). We miss you!

Melanie Kym said...

I love that song too. And you can still sing it to your boys. I used to sing it to Noah like this: Walk tall you're a child, a son of God. Be strong, please remember who you are!!! Don't be sad. As far as the snoring, when Brian does it I just nudge him and make him roll onto his side. As long as their not on their backs they shouldn't snore. Good luck!!!