Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pee house

My house stinks like pee. Sonny likes to pee everywhere but his puppy pads. Since we are moving I rolled up the rug that was under our dining room table and it was covered in piss stains on the bottom that weren't visible on the top. No wonder none of the hundreds of air fresheners I bought have been working. Needless to say, that rug went straight to the trash. I hope he doesn't do that in the new house because it is all carpeting there as compared to our hardwood floors that it's easy to wipe up the messes.
I got my bedroom set. Yea!!! I can't wait until Sunday, our first night staying there.
My period is late. I took a pregnancy test today at my gyno's office. Hopefully it's just a side effect of doing my egg retrievals so close together, but man it sure is freaking me out. Results tomorrow.

1 comment:

NICHOLE said...

Pregnant?! That could be very exciting!! You will have to keep us posted or I mean keep ME posted.