Monday, May 26, 2008

Getting to know the neighbors

Today our neighbors invited us to a memorial day bbq. It was very nice and we got to meet several of the neighbors in our complex. Mostly, because these are privately owned condos, our neighbors are all old. It was kindof awkward being the only young people until some of their kids, grandkids and great grandkids arrived. All in all, it was a good time. The boys had fun and they got to take some bubbles home. It was really nice having picnic food, actually, the salads, deviled eggs, hot dogs on the grill. I miss family gatherings with delicious food. I have a feeling we'll be invited to more gatherings and I'm excited. Bye.

1 comment:

NICHOLE said...

That is so nice, I personally miss you coming to the gatherings, it is not the same! I wish you were coming home for good. Miss you sister!