Monday, May 12, 2008

Eggs

So I got a call today to do another egg donation here in Mass. again. This will be a 10 thousand dollar retrieval. Crazy, huh?! That will be happening this summer. I may be cycling and on hormones while we are home visiting.
Anyway, My agency that I work through has a clinic in Spokane that they work with and are looking for local donors. They will match a local donor faster and easier than one they have to bring in from another city. Andrea asked me to pass the word along to anyone interested or if you all know anyone that is interested. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them or give you the contact info for Andrea. She has been a donor herself and now coordinates for all the donors through her agency, and she is super nice and accomodating. Let me know.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So you will get 10 grand for donating this time?? That is wild! Too bad I am not tiny, blond and cute or I would do it too! ;)