Thursday, May 8, 2008

No motivation

So I just read everybody's blogs for like the first time in forever. I am very proud of everyone that is taking part in the weight loss challenge. I, however, seriously hate working out and I can't get motivated to do anything. All I want to do is sleep. I'm very depressed. I was thinking of joining a gym that has childcare and tanning. That would probably be good for all of us, but the motivation even to go get the membership isn't there. I can't wait to come home to visit.
Ken's last day of school was yesterday. He has been going out and getting drunk these last couple of nights. I'm a little jealous. I wish I had people to go out with.
We are packing for our move across town next week. I hate moving.
Bye.

4 comments:

saucysosville said...

OH, I wish I could come visit. You sound so sad. Just go to it even if the motivation isn't there, force yourself, it will feel better after. As for Ken getting drunk every night, that is just unacceptable.

Melanie Kym said...

Wow, Morgan, what a bummer of an update! I agree with Adrea though, not that you necessarily need to lose weight or anything. I strongly feel that if you can force yourself to exercise and release those endorphins it will greatly affect your mood for the better. And, as you know, the tanning does improve your mood too! You should have your hubby set up your membership for Mommy's Day or something!! Love you!

NICHOLE said...

Don't worry Morgan...I am right there with you! I feel like I never have energy and sometimes wish I could just sit around and sleep all day. Anyhow, we all miss you and can't wait to see you! When are you coming to Spokane????

morgantyan said...

We will be there the end of July I believe.