Friday, December 5, 2008

Recent Purchases

These are my 2 most recent purchases of things for myself. I realize that I should be buying things for Ken and the boys, but I already did!!! It is so nice to not have the stress of picking out Ken's Christmas present. He's definitely gonna like what he's getting too! Yea!! And I started early on gifts for the boys too, so this Christmas should be a good one. My egg donation has finally officially started. Thank God, considering it was supposed to happen months ago. Though it's probably good that it got postponed because I really want to save this money and use it for something really good!! (Like maybe a down payment on a house, wouldn't that be awesome!!)
I really can't wait to leave Springfield. The male population around here really like blonde headed, blue eyed girls and I get harassed constantly. When I was a teenager I liked being whistled or hollered at, but now I can't stand it. It happens at work all the time from the cooks and dishwashers who are Puerto Rican, so they say stuff in Spanish because I can't understand and it's so annoying. I've gone so far as to talk to my managers about it, but these guys have no shame. I don't want to be rude to them but it might come down to that. Ok, I'm done ranting.

No comments: