Monday, December 8, 2008

Putting up the tree

Here is a random picture of our Sonny puppy. He looks so silly.




We put our tree up last night. It was fun because Mason was able to really help this year and has a bit more of an understanding of the festivities. I was so unstressed about Christmas until this weekend when I got suspended from my job. I'm waiting for them to decide whether or not I'm fired and in the meantime, the bills are piling up. We are toying with the idea of Ken just switching to night classes and working his job full time. It sounds like it might work out, but I go crazy with the boys around 24/7. Then I was thinking I could train for a job from home like Mel did. We shall see what happens.
Some of you might appreciate the fact that I have not had a soda in a full week now. Since last Monday when I had a UTI, I quit drinking soda and have had a lot more water. I definitely need to make some changes as you can see from this picture up there, I am carrying about 15 pounds more than I should be. I don't know how it happened, but something needs to be done. So I will update you as far as my unemployment goes and on the winter festivities. Love to all.

1 comment:

NICHOLE said...

Morgan....you are very pretty and look GREAT!! Everyone gains weight. Just to let you know Marshall and I have been noticing our weight gain ever since we came back from Cancun, but really who has the energy to exercise....definitely not us! Tell the boys hi for us!