Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Well, I'll just start by saying Merry Christmas to everyone! I love you all and I hope your Christmases are great! Mine is halfway over already and it's been so fun and hectic just getting all the toys put together, trying to clean as I go and watching the kids and Ken play with all their new toys. Ken got Guitar Hero for his playstation with an extra guitar for Hunter to play, so they've been doing that all day (with a short break to let me watch my new movie, Mamma Mia) Mason is so good at entertaining himself that he is spending all his time on a GeoTrax train and airplane set. We are planning to go see Bedtime Stories, the new Adam Sandler movie a little later and then come home and do a bbq rib dinner. Why not, right? I will definitely need to post pics from this morning, but it will have to wait for a bit, cuz I'd like to enjoy as much of this time as I can. Love you!

No comments: