Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged by everone

MY MAN:

Whats his name? Kenneth Richard Zigler Jr.
How long have you been together? 6 years in August, married 4
How long did you date? Off and on 2 years
How old is he? He is 26, He'll be 27 on August 9th
Who eats more? He eats more at meals, but I definitely snack more.
Who said I love you first? He did. He probably doesn't remember it though because he was high on ecstasy. He loved everyone!! (Haha, he'll kill me for that one)
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? We'll say me, but I've heard him do some karaoke and he's pretty good.
Who is smarter? He is, but if I was using my brain to it's fullest potential, there would be a little more competition.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me. He tries to help, but he folds the towels wrong. It drives me crazy!!
Who pays the bills? During the school year, I do. But this summer he's been helping.
Who sleeps on the right side? He does.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn, but if we did, it would be his job.
Who cooks dinner? He does. I hate to cook and I suck at it, so it works out.
Who drives? He would like to drive, but unfortunately I get car sick so generally I have to be the driver.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me. He likes to talk through issues, I like to sweep them under the rug.
Who kissed who first? We kissed eachother the first time we went out.
Who proposed? He did while I was working. I don't know how he expected me to get through my shift after that.
Who has more friends? Definitely Ken. I'm a home body.
Who is more sensitive? I used to be. Who knows what changed me, but it might be him now.
Who has more siblings? Me.
Who wears the pants? Honestly, I'm pretty sure I do, but he's pretty great so there's no reason to take advantage.

1 comment:

Spokane Family Lawyer said...

I don't know what you are talking about. I think you were high on ecstasy.