Sunday, July 6, 2008

My poor baby


I spent my 4th of July at the doggy emergency room. My poor Sonny had an accident. (Landed on his paw wrong) It is dislocated and he is in need of surgery. It will cost more than $3000. I don't know what I am going to do. I hope there is an alternative for us, cuz I know longer have that kind of money. Sonny is so funny. He has just as much energy as ever. He hops along on his three paws like nothing happened. He still wants to wrestle with the kids. Wish me luck with this one.

3 comments:

saucysosville said...

Poor thing, look at his little leg. He is just so darn cute, even with the cone head.

Mindi said...

oh my goodness that is so sad, I can't belive how expensive it is to take care of animal injuries, my boss has paid thousands of dollars for her dogs that needed c-sections. hope everything works out.

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

Poor puppy! I hope he feels better soon!