Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Six Flags






Well the scanning process went a lot faster than I thought it would. So Ken and I rode something called the Daredevil Drop. It hoists you up 130 ft. and then you pull a rip cord and you fall and fall and fall. It was sooooo awesome and scary. We did it twice. Ken had to pull the cord. There is no way I could have. We would have been hanging in the air all day if it were up to me. After the drop you swing back and forth for a while to slow down before they unhook you. Everyone who knows me, knows how motion sick I get. So after the second drop, I was so close to puking on the ride attendants as they unhooked us. It was all I could do to hold it in. After that we got in line for another ride. It took about half an hour. It was our version of Thunder Canyon and the waves and the spinning in circles put me over the edge. I turned around and puked right in the water. Ewwww! The people we were on the ride with had no idea, either. It was very nonchalant. Gross, huh, that everyone that rode that ride all day was splashed with my puke water. Haha!! We had a very fun day doing all the rides that the kids are too small for. It was a blast.

2 comments:

NICHOLE said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! I wish I could go to six flags. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Mindi said...

I love the look on your faces in the second pic, that must've bben the first drop because you look less scared in the other one. I can't believs no one noticed you puking, that's so funny and kinda gross.