Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hunter at soccer






I wanted to put up some pictures of Hunter from soccer this season. We had our last game on Saturday and these are the first pictures I've put up. They were undefeated! Yea!! We will be taking the summer season off and then in the fall, Mason and Hunter will be playing on the same team. Even though, technically Mason is too young, the coach said it would be OK for him to play because he has been coming to all the practices now for a year. So that will be really cute.
We just bought Ken a new computer so I finally get to have this one to keep at home. I am very excited about that. I am working on scanning in some pics from Ken's and mine outing to Six flags without the kids, so some fabulous pics to come hopefully.

1 comment:

NICHOLE said...

The boys are so handsome! I wish you were here, I miss seeing them and you and Ken! Hunter looks so cute in his uniform