Friday, August 15, 2008

Update

I feel so bad that you all have updated and I have nothing. Since I returned home from vacation in Spokane, it has been pretty boring around here. My first week back was spent alone with the kids. I never realized how much I like going to work. Those were some long days. It didn't help that it rains here nearly every afternoon. After Ken returned, it was his birthday, so we drove out to Cape Cod and the boys swam in the bay and then this little town that we visited had a street fair, so we walked around there and had some ice cream. It was a fun day. I have been picking up as many shifts as possible before Ken starts back to school, so pretty much, we are feeling like summer is already over. It's good though, because the sooner he's done with school, the sooner we move back.
Keep your eyes out for houses for us. It'll be time to be homeowners. Yea!!!
I am very mad at Sonny. He keeps peeing everywhere in the house. He was doing really well too and now he has an accident at least twice a day. The thing is, though, it's not an accident. He blatantly peed on my couch the second I left the room and he peed on the kitchen floor while I was standing right over him. That reminds me, I need to go put the couch cushions in the dryer.
So, anywho, if anything exciting happens, I will definitely let you know.
Love to all.

1 comment:

Melanie Kym said...

I want to go to Cape Cod. How fun!!!! I like your comment about work. I used to always tell my customers that it was easier to be there than at home. How sad is that?